How To Apply
Applications for admission to the diploma, bachelor's, and master’s programs at Dar al-Kalima University are accepted in the following specialties:
You can apply according to the following procedures and steps:
- Obtain an application card by going to the headquarters of Dar al-Kalima University, Bethlehem, Mount Bitter or through the Palpay application for a fee of 165 non-refundable shekels or from one of the branches of the Arab Bank or Bank of Palestine.
- Fill in the application electronically using the application code and the passcode of the application through the following electronic page: www.daralkalima.edu.ps. To complete the application, follow the instructions on the application page.
- After completing the application, the student will be contacted by the Dean of Admissions and Registration.
- When first attending the University, please bring the following attachments:
* Required documents for the master's degrees:
1- Personal photo
2- A copy of the birth certificate
3- A certified copy of The Bachelor's degree transcript
4- Copy of personal ID card
5- Two letters of recommendation from professors or officials at work.
* Required documents for bachelor’s and diploma degrees:
2-A copy of the birth certificate
3-A certified copy of the secondary school marks statement
4-A copy of the personal ID card