Admission to diploma programs
Students are accepted in different specialties provided that:
- The student has a general Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent on the basis of the competitive rate within the seats allocated for each specialty and according to the instructions and regulations of the Ministry of education and higher education that are decided in this regard.
- The student has accepted to study after passing the entrance exams of the university.
- The applicant is subject to a personal interview with a competent committee of professors of the department to assess the technical talent, intellectual maturity and personality suitable for the university's specialties.
Students transferring from other universities:
Students who wish to transfer to the university are accepted if there are seats for them according to the following conditions:
- Fulfillment of admission requirements to the University.
- The transfer must be from a University where Dar al-Kalima University is recognized and the study there is according to the regular system.
- The student must have successfully completed at least 30% of the credit hours/academic year at the transferring University and the cumulative average at that university is not less than a good grade.
- The applicant is subject to a personal interview with a competent committee of professors of the department to evaluate the technical talent, intellectual maturity and personality suitable for the University's specialties.
- A specialized committee at the University equalizes the courses for the transferring student for its theories in the transferred specialization plan according to the course equalization system so that the total number of hours credited for the transferred courses does not exceed 60% of the hours required for graduation and no more than 50% of the specialization requirements are calculated.
- The mark of the transferred courses is not included in the GPA at the University.
- The transfer student is treated the same as the new student.